Business Analyst – Intern
We’re looking to hire and develop tomorrow’s leaders. Internships at Domedia are designed to provide college students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on challenging projects to allow you to gain real-world job experience & training with our business projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- An undergraduate in IT, management or equivalent from a recognized University.
- IT knowledge or academic or professional background in IT is mandatory.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Should be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Has the ability to multi-task and meet quick deadlines.
- Is creative, flexible and has a results-oriented work ethic and attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent conceptual skills and capability to detail out user stories and requirement specifications.
- Advanced research & analytical skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity, address uncertainty and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid understanding of foundational knowledge appropriate for the role. Requirements elicitation and systems testing.
- Ability to work in a team Complete project-based assignments as assigned.
- Work closely with experienced professionals, colleagues and fellow interns to gain knowledge and develop team-building skills.
Click below button to upload your CV