Senior Project manager – Digital Marketing
DoMedia is a contemporary global creative and digital marketing agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2014 and is located in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative digital agency.
Who are you?
Highly organized, highly motivated, goal and detail-oriented self starter who is passionate and experienced in all aspects of agency project management as it relates specifically to social and digital. You understand and can advise senior leaders on how to develop and implement appropriate portfolio processes and operations. Your experience is inclusive, but not limited to highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, websites & digital experiences, and other complex projects. You are someone who is all about hustle, flexibility, and someone who is a strong leader up for a challenge. You are able to partner closely with both the agency CEO as well as client leads to manage a portfolio of brands, as well as manage, grow, and lead the team of people assigned to those brands.
The task at hand?
- Be the hub between media, the creative, account strategy, client and all other internal teams, driving projects forward quickly and efficiently
- Work closely with Leaders/Clients to define project requirements, develop budgets and timelines, write statements of work, and plan resources for all projects.
- Manage the project throughout the full life cycle of projects including but not limited to: Brand Creative, Websites & Digital Experiences, Social Content, Digital Videos, and Events.
- Build project plans with an understanding of internal resources, third-party capabilities, time requirements, and business objectives
- Lead and schedule necessary project related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, inter-agency meetings, and deliverables reviews
- Keep all project stakeholders (creative, account, production, analytics, etc.) on track to hit all deadlines by ensuring proper briefings, check-ins, hand-offs, and information transfer.
- Work closely with the Managers and Creative & Development teams to manage and allocate resources in an effective and efficient way.
- Prepare client proposals, agreements, change orders, and other contract documents
- Aid in the management of the freelance process when resources are needed, hired, and utilized.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and skill-building to team members.
- Responsible for the operation, customization and improvement of team processes necessary for each business needs.
- Work with other senior department leads to maximize operational efficiencies and define processes on the team, project and portfolio levels.
- Nurture cross-functional agency relationships and be the ultimate problem solver to deliver work to Clients
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 1-3 years of experience within a digital agency environment in a project management capacity or similar
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related fields, or entrepreneurial street cred.
- Experience with digital and social projects and deliverables
- Strong ability to manage account, strategy, creative, analytics, and technical teams, as well as manage direct reports.
- Understanding of, and experience executing projects with that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations and social/digital best practices
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel ands Google Sheet skills
- Experience creating and managing budgets and staffing plans
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Strong and Effective communication skills
- Experience in the digital space, specifically as it relates to the digital and social creative process
- Ability to work both independently, and as a part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in and passion for team leadership, mentorship, and development of junior talent
Click below button to upload your CV