We are looking for someone who is passionate about quality in everything we do to join our team as a QA Intern.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduate in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Programming.
- Ability to prepare technical documents and reports.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to details and exemplary organization skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Goal driven with a desire to succeed.
- Strong worth ethic
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & Develop Test Cases based on software product requirements.
- Setting Up test environments.
- Execute test cases, and report on functional, system, and regression tests covering one or more related system components and functional area.
- Identify and track bugs and work with developers to ensure bugs are fixed.
- Work closely with developers to reproduce and isolate problems.
- Participate in ongoing product specification and code reviews.
- Validate accuracy and integrity of test cases and test results.
- Prepare documents and reports.
Click below button to upload your CV