We’re looking to hire and develop tomorrow’s leaders. Opportunities at Domedia are designed to provide college students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on challenging projects to allow you to gain real-world job experience & training with our business projects.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support clients.
- Carries out administrative duties.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
Click below button to upload your CV